Dr Sandrine Barral-Cadière
- Doctor in Dental Surgery (DDS), graduated from the Faculty of Odontology of Lyon
- Post-University Degree in Periodontology and Oral Implantology
- Teaching Assistant in Periodontology and Implantology at the Faculty of Odontology of Lyon
- Member of the International Team of Implantology since 2004
- General Secretary of the French Society of Parodontology and Oral Implantology Rhône-Alpes Auvergne
Dr. Sandrine Barral-Cadière is a Periodontologist and Implantologist. These specialties of odontolgy focus mainly on the supporting tissues of the tooth (gum, ligament, ...), pre-implant bone reconstructions and dental implants.
In addition to the years of study in dental surgery, Dr. Sandrine Barral-Cadière has completed an additional two-year course (post-graduate diploma – Diplôme Universitaire in Periodontology and Oral Implantology). This specialized training allows to perfect the techniques required for:
treatment of periodontal diseases (gingivitis, periodontitis)
pre-implant bone reconstructions
pre- and post-implant gingival reconstructions
Today, she teaches these techniques for dental surgeons who follow the D.U. of Periodontology and Oral Implantology of Lyon.
Dental assistant in training at CNQAOS in Annecy
General Asepsis of the Clinic
Sterilization of equipment
Reception of patients